The conference organization committee would like to announce that it is decided to organize the ICMASE-2020 via ONLINE within the cautions taken by Turkish Government regarding with Covid-19 outbreak, which is also declared as pandemic by the World Health Organization.
All presentations will be made online.
Accordingly, we have updated registration fees. Please visit “Registration” page to see the updated fees.
Participant who wants to withdraw his/her paper(s) should submit his/her request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover this meeting is organized as final multiplier event of Rules_Math project, supported by European Union, aims to present research, exchange ideas, discuss developments in mathematics, develop collaborations and interact with professionals and researchers from all over the world. ICMASE 2020 also serves to foster communication among researchers in a wide variety in different scientific areas have based on Mathematical subject.
· Online-conference will be held by a web-based conferencing method. You don’t need to set-up any programme in your computer. It is enough that you use Chrome/ Firefox.
· There will be visual- audial virtual classrooms. All sessions will be moderated by the chair of the session.
· Before the conference, we will send you a participation link and a password and a trial presentation will be held with all our participants. Anyone who has not registered the conference can not participate in the sessions.
· All participants will be able to access online presentation rooms and ask questions. You can participate by your laptop or desktop.
· Every presenter will give his/her presentation by sharing his/her computer screen. So you don’t need to upload your original study anywhere.
· After the congress, your abstracts and full papers will be published as described.
· Participation documents will be sent as a PDF via e-mail after the conference.